Cat Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Promenade

5 posters

Go down

The Promenade Empty The Promenade

Post  Sunny Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

A long stone platform above the beach lined with twoleg mini-shops selling candyfloss and other sweet treats. It is always very busy. Hungry cats with less time to huntcan come and scavenge scraps from here if they feel a little braver than usual.
Sunny
Sunny
Admin

https://catcolours.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Promenade Empty Re: The Promenade

Post  DarkeWolfie Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Quickpaw strolled along the promanade, her black-and-white fur warming against the sun. She picked her way along the docks and quickly found an off-cut of fish. She snatched it and sat, panting, in front of the lighthouse to enjoy her snack.

((I'll go to the Lighthouse.))

DarkeWolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  SunlitWolf Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Redleaf saw a cat but ignored it, eager to get back to Dustpaw camp
SunlitWolf
SunlitWolf

https://www.youtube.com/user/SunlitWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  klemi900 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Raven padded slowly. He was aware of the twolegs staring at him. He sighed. So this is where mother told me to go. It looks busy. he thought.

(Erm, I'm new, and I thought the best way to start was to post... If I have to wait or something sorry. :S )
klemi900
klemi900

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunny Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

((^_^ Welcome to Cat-colours~))

Island strolled up the beach and leapt onto the promenade. He caught sight of the other cat immediatly and he headed over, wondering who would bother to come down at such an early hour.
"Well well," he began, circling the other cat inquisitively. "I wonder who we have here?"
He stopped moving around and sat down in front of the unfamiliar cat. Island was a loner and he understood that he had no right to be hostile to anyone on neutral ground, as he had no territory of his own. He was careful to show no signs of aggression.
The worst thing to do at a time like this is make more enemies.he thought, before glancing at the new cat again. "So, do you like being up so early, or what?" he grinned.
Sunny
Sunny
Admin

https://catcolours.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  klemi900 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 pm

"Er... I'm Raven. I do like the sea in the morning. It's so lonely being me. But it doesn't really matter." he stuttered and then looked dreamily to the sea. He loved the beauty of the dawn and waves crashing silently across the sand. He felt scared with this cat, but somehow the sea relaxed him.
klemi900
klemi900

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 am

Lilac-Pond walked back to the Promenade to maybe catch some fish. She sat at the edge and used her power of water to create small ripples attracting the fish towards her and then she swiftly batted five juicy plump gold fish with one paw. She was about to feast on her prey when she saw the two other cats. "Oh no" she muttered when she saw island. "Not again".
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  klemi900 Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 am

Raven looked up.
"Oh it's a bunch of fish, but I musn't steal it from that nice looking cat. It would be improper, and besides, what would the cat say. My mother told me never to..." Raven said and then thought of his mother. He sniffled a bit.

(XD Raven is a gentleman, or should I say "gentlecat" Smile )
klemi900
klemi900

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum